Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions

  1. Try not to procrastinate too much and finish things I've started. 
  2. Try to blog more on here. After a while, I stop blogging and I end up deleting it. This is like my third try with a blog on here.
  3. Get out of the rut I'm in and move on with my life.
  4. Start living more.
  5. Take chances (more often). 
  6. Wear my hair down in public more often. I never wear down anymore when I go out. I'm very self conscious about it, even though I have lovely hair. Also (here's another excuse), it gets in my way, since it's long. It also needs to be cut, but that's another story. 
  7. Lose weight (doubt it'll happen, since I like to bake). 
That's all I can come up with at the moment. But I think it's pretty good for now, right? I'll most likely add to this sometime next month and make an updated list. 

Have a lovely day! Another post will be up tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! I've found that blogging more is easier when you bring a camera with you everywhere, and in no time you'll build a blog you're proud of. I also like to keep things neat and tidy, (I really like blogger layouts by pastries!) and I read other blogs for inspiration.

    And get out there and wear your hair down! I have the exact opposite problem! I find it so hard to wear my hair up!.

    Good luck!
    Jess
    jessbuckley.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...