I'm Courtney, 25, and I'm a preschool assistant teacher. I'm just a simple girl living in NYC, who is currently celebrating life. I love to spread happiness, love, art, and positivity around.
I like music, art, crafts, color, writing, baking, cooking, the simple things, collecting things that spark my interest and things that I think are cool, unusual holidays, oddities, flea markets, and my favorite color is purple.
This blog is my about my life after college and my journeys.
- I’m an only child.
- I graduated with an Associates degree in Liberal Arts in May 2013.
- I love music, especially indie and dance.
- I like photography.
- I want to travel more.
- I love singing.
- I love going to concerts.
- I like to create lists (it keeps me organized, I think).
- I have anxiety and social anxiety.
- I don’t drink or smoke.
- I love pizza.
- I love art. I'm an artist and very creative. I like to paint, doodle, collage, etc.
- I'm a big time foodie and I love to cook.
- I want to be a chef.
- I love glitter and anything that sparkles.
- My least favorite day of the year is New Years Eve.
- I have a really good memory. Tell me something and most likely I’ll remember it.
- I’m Italian, Polish, German, British, Irish, Swedish, Albanian, Turkish, and Finnish.
If you have any questions or want to collaborate on something, please feel free to leave a comment on here or email me at email@example.com.
"Chase all your dreams and never let them go" - Automatic Loveletter