Thursday, December 1, 2011

On the Shelf

I've always loved collecting things. Little trinkets, odd little things, rocks, bouncy balls, unique items, etc. It started when I was young I guess. My grandmother and I would go scavenger hunting and collect junk/garbage. Now you're probably thinking "Why?" or "What did we use this junk for?" and to be honest I have no idea why or what we used it for. I think my grandmother was just bored with me and didn't know what do when I was like 7 years old. So ever since then I've been a collector (and I'm also a pack rat, but that's another story). Today, I still collect little trinkets, unique items, odd little things, but now I collect journals, music, things for my art work, teabags (even though I rarely drink tea. I prefer hot chocolate!), and many other things. So starting next week, I will post collections of mine and other collections I find interesting.

Have a great evening/day and a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...