Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Craft Night


Next Tuesday, January 24th, Elycia and Chantilly will be hosting a Craft Night on Ustream! They'll be making this adorable felt plush camera. So if you're crafty, like me, and interested in joining the fun, go here to find out more.

I'll be joining in on the fun next Tuesday! That's if I remember to do so....Anyway, one of my many resolutions was to do more sewing (and also learn a bit more). So this is perfect! I mean, I can buy all those "How To Sew" books but I'm more of a hands on/visual type girl, if you know what I mean. Plus, I have no patience to learn from a book or anything. It'll just sit around in my room and the money will go to waste.

If you're going to join, let me know!

Have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...