Tuesday, January 24, 2012

On The Shelf: Animal Rings

On The Shelf is a new series on here. Every week I'll be showing you my collections. 

This week,  it's Animal Rings. 


Now, it's a very small collection (I have 3 so far) but it's something. I'm not really sure why I like them but there's something about animal rings that I like. Maybe it's the quirkiness. Or maybe because it's a little odd. Whatever the reason maybe, I love them and every time I see one, I want it!

 

It all started with this snake ring that I bought at Lord & Taylor. I normally don't shop at L&T but my dad does. So one day while I was there with him, I was just looking around in the jewelry department and I came across this ring. L&T is usually an expensive store but this ring was only $18! Right in my budget! So I bought this, along with a snake bracelet. 

And then this past weekend, I came across even more rings in Macy's. 

 
I ended up buying this fox ring 

 
and this owl ring (I know, it's kind of hard to tell it's an owl). Since they were sale, some of the rings weren't in my size (I'm a size 7). I was going to buy two more, but I didn't really care for them. They were ok, but not my favorite. 

Out of them all, I have to say the own ring is my favorite though. It's small, it's cute, and it fits me perfectly. 

So, if you ever see an animal ring, let me know! Now, I'm off to shop online for more animal rings. 

Have a lovely day! 

PS. Next week, I'll be showing you my collection of notebooks and journals. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...