Friday, January 13, 2012

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

This Picture with This Quote


If you know me, you'll know that I love this man pictured above (we're married by the way. He just doesn't know it yet. True, I never really met him, only at a couple of concerts, but I can dream, right?). I not only love him but I love his band, There For Tomorrow. Seriously, check them out if you're into rock music. They won't disappoint and you won't regret it, I promise.

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip

Seriously, this looks incredible! I need to make this ASAP. I love anything with chocolate chip cookie dough. Chocolate cookie dough ice cream, chocolate chip cookie dough balls, etc. I'm sure I'll like this as well. It also includes my second favorite dessert, cheesecake. How great is that?

Call It Off (Demo) by Tegan and Sara

I've been a fan of Tegan and Sara for quite some time now. And the original version of this song has been a favorite of mine as well. Last week when I discovered the demo, I loved it even more. Seriously, I think I broke the replay button; that's how much I played it. I think it's a bit better than the original. The vocals are a lot better and there's just something about it that I love. Maybe it's the way it flows? Or maybe it's the buildup of the vocals towards the end? I don't really know; I can't put my finger on it.

Notebooks/Journals 


I have a confession to make....I'm a journal/notebook addict. I'm not kidding. I have an addiction to buying notebooks/journals. I have a basket filled with them and I ran out of room (so I may have to start a new basket). I guess I like the blank pages and just having it available, if an idea/thought pops into my head. I love the possibility that a new notebook holds. It can hold anything you want. I mainly use my notebooks (or sketchbooks) as art journals and then I will occasionally write in them. Most of the time my journals don't get used or filled up, they just sit in the basket. Like I said, I more of an art journal person. But here's some good news! I recently (as of yesterday) started a journal swap with someone on Tumblr. We're going to write to each other (about our day, what's on our minds, how we feel, etc.) and at the end of the month (in this case February 12th), mail it to each other and then reply and start over.  I love this idea because I get to document my day and I get to finally use a journal up. I also love this idea because it helps me open up to others, which is rather quite difficult for me. I mean, no one, not even my parents or my close friend, sees what I write in my art journals. So this is like an exercise in both things.  I'm going to eventually make a post about my collection of notebooks/journals, so keep an eye out for that. It's part of a series, that I'm starting on here, called On The Shelf. 

This Sign

Valentine's Day Printables

These Skeleton Hair Clips


My Friend's Watercolor Postcards
The postcard is only $2! So go help her out and purchase one. 

These Pictures









That's all for today! Have a lovely afternoon! 

2 comments:

  1. ha! that smoking sign turned into a pie is fabulous. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you for the shout out!! But it's not on my Etsy.
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/90605684/my-girls-postcard

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...