Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I've Been Thinking


As some of you may know, I research my family tree. I've been doing since I was in 7th/8th grade and I love it.  But I've exhausted most of the tree and every once in awhile I need a break from it. You know, I get bored doing the same tree over and over and over again. So that got me thinking, why not do a little research for others? Now, genealogists make a ton of money. I recently hired one to research a branch in my tree, because it was very difficult for me to do this branch, and let me tell you they make a good amount of money. I'm talking at least $1000. Anyway, even though I'm not a professional genealogist, I thought it'd be cool as a little side project and I've been thinking about offering this for a few weeks now. 

So, if you'd like to take me up on your offer, just leave a comment on here or email me (my email can be found at the top of my page). It's FREE of charge and I will do a little research on that grandparent or great grandparent or aunt/uncle of yours. 

So, if you're interested let me know! I'd love to do it for you. 

Have a lovely evening!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...