Monday, April 23, 2012

Music Monday

Ever have one of those days where you're tired, you don't want to go to work or class, and you just want to stay at home and listen to some soft/relaxing music? Not too mention the weather is terrible out (rainy, cloudy, damp, and chilly), so that makes you want to stay home even more. Well, that was today. I didn't want to move or go out in this rainy, chilly, damp, cloudy weather. I wanted to stay home from class and do absolutely nothing, but I didn't and I decided to go to class. Due to this weather, and everything else I mentioned above, I decided to listen to some soft/relaxing music. 

So for today's Music Monday, here's Of Monsters & Men. I came across them a few weeks ago, listened to their album online, fell in love, and bought their album on Amazon the same day. Ever since I got it, I've been listening to it non-stop, pretty much. I like the whole album, but I definitely have my favorites. They have such a great sound. Some of the songs are upbeat and fun and other songs are soft and relaxing. If you don't know who they are, they're a band from Iceland who have male and female vocals, which works nicely together. I love the female vocalist, she has such a pretty voice.Anyway,  I suggest you check out Little Talks, Love Love Love, Mountain Sound, King and Lionheart, and From Finner

And now for your listening pleasure, here's Little Talks. Enjoy! 


Have a lovely day/evening!
xoxo

PS. Next Monday, I'll put be posting a playlist that I'm currently putting together. 

Also, of you'd like to swap buttons or sponsor me, email me at mscdyson@ymail.com or just leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...