Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hello and Goodbye: My New Shop


Hello and Goodbye is my new Paper Goods shop. Right now I'm selling handmade note cards, but I plan on selling other paper goods as well. I don't have a clue as to what else I'll sell, but I know I'll come up with  something. The starfish and skyline note cards can be seen below. 

Starfish Note Cards

Skyline Note Cards

I love working with paper and creating things from it. I love it more than jewelry making. So as of now, this will be my focus. I'll still keep Midnight City Creations open and I'll still make jewelry from time to time, but this is my new focus. It might become my permanent focus and store down the road. 

Also, since school wraps up next Tuesday, I'll be getting back into the swing of things. You'll be seeing a lot of new posts on here, including a product review about some new soap that I've been using for a few weeks now. 

Have a lovely evening!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I really admire people like you who can be so crafty and creative. I especially love the one with the little starfish. Simple but still so adorable!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working with paper too! I also make and sell jewelry on Etsy, and I still love that, but I loooove working with paper a lot. It makes me happy you're doing both right now, and that you're making the transition to something you really and truly love. Awesome : ]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...