Friday, May 25, 2012

New Series: Girl Talk

Girl Talk is a new weekly/monthly series on here where I interview you! That's it! It's that simple. Why am I doing this? Well, as some of you may know, I'm on Tumblr. I see a lot of negative posts on there from girls about how they look, feel, etc. There are number of girls on there that self-harm. So, I thought this would be a great series to try to bring some positivity back into the internet/blogging world.

This is how it'll work. I'll email you a few questions, you provide the answers (of course), along with a picture of yourself, any links as to where we can find you, and a short little biography. Girl Talk will start soon, in about two weeks. But for now, I am accepting inquiries. So if you're interested in this, email me at mscdyson@ymail.com and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Any questions, either leave it as a comment or email me.

Have a lovely evening!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...