Thursday, June 14, 2012

From Blog Life To Real Life


Britt from The Magnolia Pair and Jessica from Lovely Little Things are hosting their first link up, From Blog Life To Real Life! 

Do you have any real life blog friends?
Unfortunately, no I don't. Maybe one day. 

Which blogger are you just dying to meet?
I would love to meet everybody, but I'd love to meet Mandy from Miss Indie. I love her blog! Oh, and Janette from Janette The Jongleur. I also love her blog!  

Which blogger's closet do you want to raid?
Hmmm....that's a tough one. I'm going to have to pass on this one. 


You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive? 
Probably, Elsie from A Beautiful Mess. She's really good at DIY-ing. 

The first blogger you remember "meeting" and connecting with? 
I'm still kind of new to this whole blogging thing, so I really haven't "met" or connected with many bloggers. But the first person I remember kind of connecting with is Janette from Janette The Jongleur. 

Any blogger that you admire and look up to? 
There's probably a whole list of bloggers that I admire, but to name a few, Elise from A Beautiful Mess, Mandy from Miss Indie, Kaelah from Little Chief Honeybee, Jordan from Oh Happy Day, and Elycia from Love Elycia

Who is the craziest/funniest blogger? 
Again, I'm going to have to pass on this one. 

There's a reality television show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you?
That's a tough one. 
  
Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to swap careers with? 
No, not really, since I'm still in college and I don't have a full time job. But then again, I love interior design and I always wanted to be one, so I'd swap with Holly Becker of Decor8

Favorite blog design? 
My favorite design would have to be Mandy's from Miss Indie. I like a lot of designs, but her's is definitely by favorite. 

I'll be back with another post later today. 

Have a lovely day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...