Friday, June 29, 2012

Today Is A Good Day...And A Hectic One


Portland, ME

Today, I'm packing for Maine! I leave for vacation tomorrow and I return to NYC on July 6th (so expect there to be no posts for the week). My parents and I are going up there for our summer vacation this year, as well as my 21st birthday (July 2nd). We're staying in Auburn, visiting Portland for a day or two, and a few other cities/towns. And guess what we're doing on my birthday?! Hot air ballooning! I know, I'm crazy! But I wanted to do it and we're doing it. I'm a little apprehensive about it. I mean we are going to be up 3,000 feet in the air, but it's only a 45 minute to 1 hour ride. It's at night time too. Apparently the whole thing takes 3 hours. 

Anyway, it amazes me how I find time to blog on such a hectic day. I have to finish my craft work (my travel art journal), finish packing, write some letters, get some addresses together (to send postcards out), go on a scavenger hunt around my house to make sure I didn't forget ANYTHING, put new music on my Ipod, update my Ipod, etc. *sigh* I'm tired just thinking about it and writing it out. But it has to be done by tonight because my dad wants to leave at 9 am and it takes 6-8 hours to get there with traffic and all. 

Also, since I won't be home for my birthday, my parents are celebrating my birthday a little bit earlier. So tonight, on top of everything else, I'll  be opening presents and eating cake. Oh, and having a BBQ as well. 

Anyway, that's all for today and this week. I'll be back with updates on July 7th. 

Have a lovely day and week!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...