Friday, August 10, 2012

Guest Post From Meghan of Eat Live Make

Hello friends! I am excited to be able to pop over to Chase All Your Dreams and share an easy summer Ice cream recipe with you all. Thank you, Courtney for this great opportunity!

 My name is Meghan, and I blog over at Eat.Live.Make. I primarily write about living Gluten Free and all of the fun things that go along with it. I'm an adventurer and the creative type learning to live a healthier and simpler life. I also work full time with a Naturopathic Doctor's office which I love. My hope is that this will inspire you to get a little creative in the kitchen today, and make something that is not only delicious, but it packed with nutrients.

Don't let this picture fool you, this recipe is super easy to make, and only takes a few ingredients!

Ingredients: 
1 can full fat Coconut Milk
1/2 C agave nectar or sweetener of choice
5 T. GF cocoa

Directions: 

Combine all ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil. Whisk for 5 minutes. Let stand and cool to room temp. for about 20 minutes Place in ice cream machine and allow to run until desired thickness. OR in place of machine, you can place in freezer and stir every 30 minutes for 3 hours. It will not be as thick, but it will be delicious!

Stop on by my little blog to find some more great gluten free and vegan recipes, projects and a bit about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...