Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Got Nominated!

The lovely Brittney over at The Sweet Life, was nice enough to nominate me for The Versatile Blogger Award! :D Thank you!



1) Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
2) Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award. 
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4) Thank the blogger who has nominated you. 
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post. 


  1. I'm very intuitive and I like to believe that I have premonitions and all that jazz. 
  2. I like watching shows on ghosts and paranormal stuff.
  3. I hate tomatoes. 
  4. I can't sleep without my A.C running at night and I need to have one stuff animal at my side during the night,
  5. I LOVE zucchini; I'm addicted to it.
  6. I hated nail polish when I was younger, but since then I've grown to love it.
  7. My Ipod is always at my side when I'm out; it's my life support. 



    1. Stephanie of Scarves & Styles
    2. Tyler of Rays of Purple
    3. Lindsay of The Lovely Things Are
    4. Jamie Brooke of xoxo, Jamie Brooke
    5. Kayla of Close Encounters
    6.  Taylor of A Cup of Wee Southern Tee
    7. Sandra of Here, Wildlife
    8. Dani of Inspire Motivate Love
    9. Ashley of The Uniqueness of Being
    10. Linda of My Passion Is...
    11. Katie of Hey Little Apple Blossom
    12. Ashley of Bricks & Baubles
    13. Katie of Lovely Lady
    14. Kristen of A Day In The Life of Me
    15. Celeste of Crazy Beautiful Unique
Once again, I would like to say thank you to Brittney for nominating me! 

Don't forget about my giveaway going on over here

Have a lovely day!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award girl! I added you to my sidebar for September!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! How sweet :) I can't wait to get started on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! New follower here from That Friday Blog Hop. Looking forward to reading more of your blog. Have a great holiday weekend! http://lovejoyjunction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...