Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pinning Week


Linking up to A Night Owl Blog's Pinning Week. 

It's August now. School's starting back up (August 28th, boooo!) and the craft stores have fall and Halloween decorations out already. Due to that, I've had fall and Halloween crafts on my mind for weeks and Pinterest has been fueling my inspiration.

I love autumn; the colors, fragrances, the air, etc. I just love everything about it (minus school of course). This is the time of year where I craft like crazy and I visit the craft store more than I should. It's the time of year where I feel inspired by Halloween (my favorite holiday, btw) and the season around me.

So, here are some craft projects that I plan on making this fall.























Follow me on Pinterest!

Have a lovely day!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi! These are great finds for the very soon coming Fall! <3 Thanks for linking up with us! Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME fall pins, love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pin finds, these are all awesome!

    Brittney @ The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...