Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Blogtember: Life Lately

Autumn is officially here! Yay! My second favorite season. That means I get to decorate for autumn and bake delicious autumn treats. It also means my favorite holiday is coming up; Halloween! 

Lately...

I'm still searching and applying for a job.
I submitted an application to Bath and Body Works. 
I went to Governors Island with my fiance over the weekend. 
Over looking the city. 

I picked up my Associates degree in Liberal Arts from my college.

I've been cooking more and baking less.
I've been obsessed with Instagram and giveaways. 
I've been trying to exercise more (like 3 days a week, but I've fallen to 2 days a week now). 
I've gone back into pen paling and writing letters. 
I won a giveaway from Groopdealz. 

And that's about it! Nothing major has happened in my life lately. 

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...