Welcome to the November Cooking Challenge! The whole point of this link up is to get us in the kitchen more, make us better cooks, and to cook something everyday whether it's for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
1. Try to cook something everyday during the weekdays in November and showcase it on your blog. The weekends, you don't need to worry about! Be free! Go out to eat! So, that's 21 recipes for the month! But if you'd like to cook over the weekend, be by guest!
2. If you don't cook that day, just post your favorite recipe.
3. Only link up your blog once, no need to link up everyday.
4. Follow me on GFC.
5. There are no co-hosts for the link up, so if you'd like to co-host, I'll be accepting co-hosts through the 8th.
Here's what I'll be cooking this month. Over the weekends though, I will post my favorite recipes. By the way, this is in no particular order.
1. Mac & Cheese with Cheese Crackers
2. Italian Stuffing (a family recipe)
3. Asian Chicken (a family recipe)
4. Creamy Stove Top Lemon Chicken
5. Chicken Enchilada Casserole
6. Lasagna Rollups
7. Baked Pork and Vegetable Eggrolls
8. Chicken Taco Chili
9. Zucchini Cakes
10. Chicken Tamale Pie
12. Chicken Taco Casserole
13. Mini Pot Pies
14. Spicy Black Bean Burgers
15. Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps
16. Chicken Parm Bake
17. Cajun Shrimp Casserole
18. Chicken and Bacon Chowder
19. Tuscan Pasta
20. Three Cheese White Pizza
21.Creamy Tortellini Soup
Get ready! Set! Cook!