Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Social


What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ooo, I LOVE ice cream and I love all the different flavors! But I'd have to say it's a tie between chocolate chip cookie dough and the different chocolate flavors. 
What is your favorite smell? Fall fragrances, balsam,  cookies baking, cooking fragrances, the sweet fragrances, and so many more! I love fragrances, they connect me to past memories and make me happy. I love candles too! 
What is your favorite TV commercial? I love the Geico commercial with the tree. It's so funny!

What is your favorite day of the week? Hmmm.... I like Friday and Saturday. 
What is your favorite way to waste time? Blogging, watching tv, shopping, watching movies and videos online, baking, looking up free samples, entering giveaways, and OMG, I could go on forever. I have a lot of free time right now! 
What is your favorite article of clothing? My white cable knit sweater from Urban Outfitters and leggings. 
xx Courtney 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I love Fridays too ;) BTW, im giving away a domain on my blog! I do hope you can join!
    http://www.ohpenda.com/2013/11/Giveaway2013.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...