Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Top 10 Worst Golden Globes Dresses

1. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior. For the record, I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lawrence at all (I could easily rant about how I much I dislike her). And I'm definitely not a fan of this dress. It looks like a bedspread. What's with the black things on the dress?

2. Lupita Nyong'o  in Ralph Lauren. I don't understand the sleeves. Is she wearing a cape or something? I feel like cutting them off and making it a strapless dress; it'd look much better that way. 

3. Emma Watson in Dior. I'm a fan of Emma Watson but I really don't like this.....dress. Is it a dress? A top with pants? No both! The pants are so cute on her and would look great with a red top or something, but with the dress? It just doesn't work or go. The dress is beautiful, but would look so much better if the back was closed. Again, it doesn't work with the pants. 

4. Kaley Cuoco in Rani Zakhem Couture gown. I love Kaley Cuoco but not this dress. It's a lovely shape but the color is terrible. It looks dirty. 

5. Julie Bowen in Carolina Herrera. She has such a cute figure but the colors just don't go! 

6. Berenice Bejo in Giambattista Valli. No. Just no. This looks horrible on her. Is she wearing a rose garden?  I don't get the fluff on the dress. 

7. Giuliana Rancic in Lorena Sarbu. I like Giuliana Rancic, but not this dress. The color is terrible ad it looks like a bag on her. She's usually very fashionable on the red carpet, but not this time. 

8. Paula Patton. Huh? What's with the thing on her shoulder? What is it anyway? A towel? Her sweater? Extra material that the designer didn't know what to do with? 

9. Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung. I really don't like this. The whole dress is terrible. The sheer bottom is the worst part about this dress. It just doesn't go. Nothing on this dress goes actually. 

10. Caitlin Fitzgerald. A little too Alice In Wonderland. Is she trying out for a role as Alice in the movie?

Extras:

11. Sandra Bullock in Prabal Gurung. This designer made my list twice. Wow! The dress doesn't flatter her. It looks like a bag and the colors just don't work together. Sorry Sandra!

12. Edie Falco in Lanvin. Merry Christmas Edie! No, seriously; with the bow, she looks like a wrapped Christmas present. And not to mention it doesn't flatter her figure. 

13. And finally, Drew Barrymore in Monique Lhuillier. I know she's pregnant and all, but this dress doesn't flatter her. It looks like a moo moo dress. Not to mention, the floral details and colors are terrible. 

Next week, I'll be showing you my Top 10 best Golden Globe dresses. 

xx Courtney

10 comments:

  1. I don't really understand most of these dresses either. Weird. I'm curious, though- why don't you like J.Law? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't like that dresses ? Most of them are amazing.
    But different people, different taste. :D

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Kaley Cuoco's dress! However, Caitlin Fitzgerald is looking like the cartoon Cinderella over there. Haha.

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of these, with the exception of Jennifer Lawrence & Kaley Cuoco ... I kinda liked both dresses, not stunning, but not on my worst dressed list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a weird fashion year! those dresses might haunt my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoe Saldana is definitely my least favorite! It was a weird year for fashion. Though, not liking Jennifer Lawrence? haha you might be the only one! Way to be original :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Out of all them Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung is probably the one I can't even look at. Sorry to the designer but there is to much going on in that dress.

    Anna Czarina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you, especially with Kaley Cuoco's 'I've been rolling around in dirt' dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely agree with you for the most part, aside from Emma Watson, most of these dresses aren't great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...