Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night? Wedding shows, chick flicks, dramas, etc. You know things that guys can't stand. 

2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off? Spongebob, Extreme Couponing, 
anything I can find that's entertaining. 

3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you’re sick? I really don't care what I watch. I have like no emotion when I'm sick. Nothing makes me laugh, smile, cry, etc. 

4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater? Ummm....Despicable Me 2 I believe. 

5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows? I'm not much of a TV person, but Extreme Couponing, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Despicable Me. 

xx Courtney 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a television person either. We have different tastes, but I'll have to give these a shot!
    Awesome post. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...