Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Curently


I know I haven't kept you guys up to date on my life. After the holidays, I fell of the bandwagon. I'm getting back on slowly. So, what have I been up to this past week? Let's find out. 

This weeks themes:
declaring, saving, demolishing, sniffing, despising

I'm currently declaring that I love spring! It was 50 degrees yesterday and today was 63 degrees. *sigh* If only it could be like that for the whole year. Thursday, jack frost is back. 

I'm currently saving money for an apartment. I just started a money jar and I have a TON of change in there and a few dollars. It's growing slowly, but it's better than nothing. Check out my post, Financially Savvy, to fund out what the money jar is all about. 

I'm currently demolishing nothing. My neighbors are though. They're redoing their house and since my house is attached to theirs...well, you can imagine what that's like. Just buy a whole new house.

I'm currently sniffing the beautiful spring air. As well as, all the cooking I've been doing lately. Today, I made baked honey chicken taquitos with homemade flour tortillas. Yum! 

I'm currently despising the cold! Ugh! Why can't spring come sooner? 

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...