Saturday, March 15, 2014

Currently


Let's see what I've been up to this week. 

This weeks themes:
hoping, wondering, working, wearing, eating

I'm currently hoping I get my life figured out. One day I want to do event planning and the next day I  want to be an interior designer. I can't seem to stick to one and choose. I know after the certification course is over in 2017 I'll have to continue my education and go to another school for my bachelor's. Maybe I'll pursue both careers and do one as a side job and the other as a main one. Even though, I do love to decorate more than going to parties. I'm not much of a party person and I don't mingle with a lot of people. But event and wedding planning is much more than parties. It's planning someone's special day, planning a baby shower, a bridal shower, a meeting, a birthday party, etc. We'll see...

I'm currently wondering about my future, when I'll get a better job, this apartment, and how this year is going to turn out. I hope it turns out well!  

I'm currently working on my weight, eating healthier, my event and wedding planning course (I'm on lesson two of unit one; I'm slowly getting there!), 

I'm currently wearing my winter jacket and north face. Mother nature is going through menopause in NYC. One day it's 50-60 degrees and the next day it's back to the 30's and 40's. 

I'm currently eating healthier. I'm trying to incorporate more veggies into my diet, since I don't eat enough of them. I'm also eating more organic stuff and gluten free stuff. I feel so much better after I do so. And I'm considering going vegan, but I don't know. I can't stomach the idea of eating tofu and giving up my organic meats. 

xx Courtney

1 comment:

  1. I could never go vegan. I love different foods too much. When my husband and I started eating better, we found that tossing zucchini and mushrooms into most recipes made them taste better! Easy, healthier additions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...