Monday, June 23, 2014

Currently


I'm sorry I've sort of neglected this blog. Writers block and no motivation equals no blog posts. I have ideas to write about, but nothing happens. Bare with me please.

THIS WEEKS THEMES:
watching, wearing, wanting, waiting, winning

I'm currently watching some old TV show that my mom likes. 

I'm currently wearing a pink shirt with comfortable lounge shorts.

I'm currently wanting my own apartment, pancakes (I'm craving them right now), to go shopping, cook, and go to culinary school. 

I'm currently waiting for dinner to be ready, I'm really hungry, I can eat a cow. 

I'm currently winning nothing. I used to enter a ton of giveaway but I haven't entered many lately. 

xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...