Sunday, October 5, 2014

What If I Won The Lotto

Helene in Between Blogtober

If I won the lottery, I would travel the world. I'd go to all the states, England, Ireland, Spain, Italy, France, Poland, Germany, Sweden, Dominican Republic, Australia, Canada....I think you get the picture. 

I would also move out of my parents house and buy a house for Jose and I. Maybe if it's enough money, I'd quit my job. I'd give some money to my parents to help them and some to my future mother in law. 

I'd buy a dog, new clothes, a car, and anything else that caught my eye. I would also use it to pay for my wedding. 

I'd go to culinary school and give money to Jose to go back and pay off his debts. Maybe I'd even start my own bakery or restaurant.

Gosh! There so many things I would do, I can't even think of them all! I did the win the lottery once, though. Not a lot, just $10; but it was on my birthday and I was pretty happy.

xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...