- My grandfather passed away on July 4. I was very close to him, so it affected me a lot.
- I turned 24 on July 2 and it was the worse birthday ever.
- I've decided that I'm going to culinary school but...
- Culinary school is REALLY expensive. I mean, I'm just learning how to cook, not how to do brain surgery. So due to the expenses, I decided to set up a GoFundMe Campaign, which can be found here or on the side of my blog. And I would really appreciate if you could help me in my dream and journey; I appreciate any amount.
- If culinary school doesn't work, I'll become a preschool teacher.
- My boyfriend is becoming an uncle to a little boy soon! Since we plan on marrying in the near future, that makes me a honorary aunt soon! His name will be Jimmy Ian and he's due in September.
- I went to a wedding in North Beach, MD back on May 26th! My cousin got married at this beautiful private beach. I spent 2 1/2 days with my dad family by traveling to and from; it was crazy, but the wedding was beautiful. I haven't been to a wedding since I was 12! Post coming soon!
And that's about it!