Friday, January 15, 2016

Weekly Love

Happy Friday! Once again, this week went fast. I subbed in the morning in Pre-k on Monday and yesterday and then I worked in nursery yesterday afternoon. My hours and day switched at my other job at the speech pathology office (boo!). Other than that, it was a quiet week. Here's what I've been loving this week. 

P.S. It's Wikipedia Day. Go learn something new!
P.S.S. Mary of Uncustomary has her self love e-course out now. Get yours now!



These colorful bags from Macys. I really love the chevron one. 

This box from Century 21. I should go back and buy it and put everything I find lovely in it.



These bubble bars from Lush.


My new bath bombs. Intergalactic & The Experimenter.


Getting this book in the mail. Can't wait to read it; looks so good. 

This bracelet from Etsy.

These banners: Fiesta & Love


These pillows from Modcloth.


Extra Love: Reading Mary's blog Uncustomary ~ Looking at this art blog ~ This bra (NSFW) ~ 

Take a listen to my weekly happiness playlist.


14 comments:

  1. I was going to say that I love that heart bag and then the more I scrolled, the more I loved. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much colour jumping from the page with this post, I love it! Those Macy bags are gorgeous, I'd find it hard to walk away without something, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love nearly everything! Especially Lush bath bombs & the bracelet from Etsy!

    http://mommygonetropical.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post! I LOVE Friday posts like this, it always gets me excited for the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to Lush and Pentatonix!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, multiple jobs. You're are a busy woman. Love those Lush bath bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can really do with a donut right about now. Those bath bombs are almost too beautiful to use. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bubble bars from Lush are literally the best. I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lush is the best! I love the sex bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bubble bars. Happy colors you have here. I love the Happy Journal, as well.

    Mhar Sefcik
    http://www.brightbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything looks beautiful. My daughter would love those bath bombs. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...