Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello :)

I'm Courtney and I live in NYC. 19 going on 20.  I love music, writing, reading, quotes, photography, collecting things, art journaling and baking. (That list could go on forever). I'm just a simple girl who likes simple things and who is trying to find my way. I'm not 100% sure what I want to do with my life or who I want to be. I'm still trying to figure it out and this is where I'll be doing just that.I'm currently in my second year of college studying liberal arts. I dream of being a lead singer of a rock band and opening up a bakery. I dream big and believe in chasing your dreams and never letting them go. (Hence my blog's name). As someone once said, "Your dreams must be bigger than your fears". And that's also what I believe in.

Life is better when it doesn't make sense - Christian Climer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...