Friday, May 25, 2012

Fab Friday


Fab Friday is a new series on here. Every Friday I'm going to talk about something that's fabulous, really cool, or something I really love. 

Today's Fab Friday is nail polish! I love nail polish and as you can see in the picture above, that's my whole nail polish collection. I have 32 bottles at the moment and this weekend I'll probably buy more! I haven't always loved it. I used to hate nail polish when I was younger and in high school. That's probably because I went to private school all my life and in elementary school (which went from K-8th grade) we weren't allowed to wear it. In high school (private again), we were allowed to wear it, but in the beginning I didn't care for it. I don't remember exactly when I started liking it, probably in 11th grade I started liking it more and more. So I would since 11th grade I've been collecting, wearing, and loving nail polish. Let's take a peek at my collection and favorite colors. 

Isn't this dish lovely? I bought it for a few dollars at Urban and Outfitters (I love that store). 

I love the last color a lot. It's hard to get a sense of what the color really is, it's better in person, but it's a lovely sparkly red (and it's not a deep red, it's just right). 

That's all for Fab Friday! Hope you enjoyed it! 

Have a lovely evening!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...