Friday, May 25, 2012

5 Question Friday: A Link Up



Linking up to Five Crooked Halos' 5 Question Friday


1. Are you a napper?

Well, it depends. I don't nap at home but if I'm in the car and I'm really tired or if the car starts to lull me to sleep, I'll take a nap.


2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?


Hmmmm....I pretty much hate school to be honest, but my favorite subject would have to be chorus class or history. The class I hated is and will always be math and/or physical ed.

3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?


Haha, I'm not married yet.

4. What one thing are you determined to do this summer?


I'm determined to take more chances, try new things, go on an adventure; basically enjoy my life and summer.

5. Ice cream or Popsicles?


Definitely ice cream! I mean, if there's only popsicles around, I'll have one, but if someone has ice cream and popsicles, I'm going for the ice cream.

Have a lovely day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...