Yesterday was such a gloomy day. It was rainy, cloudy, and it just happened to be Monday. On top of that, I had no motivation to do anything; I was tired, and blah. The weather definitely effects my mood. Today, the sun is out! It's not warm out, like it should be in June (it's only 60 degrees out!), but at least the sun is out. And guess what? I have motivation and I'm not tired! I want to do everything today; blog, craft, bake, etc. So, here's what I'm thankful for this week.
- Sun! I'm thankful for sunny weather. When it's sunny out, I feel much better and I'm motivated to do everything.
- Summer! Once school finishes for me, summer is here! Unlike the other seasons, I have more motivation and I feel a lot better. I love summer so much, it's indescribable. It also happens to be my birthday!
- The progress I've made with my psychologist. This is my third psychologist and I've made more progress with him, then I did with the last two. I don't know why, but whatever the reason is, I'm glad. Because of him, I feel more confident, I feel empowered, and I've even joined some groups on meetup.com.
- Music. It's a big part of my life and if you know me, it's pretty much all I talk about. That's how much it means to me.
- Vacation. Every summer my parents and I take a week's vacation in another state. Every year when we go, I feel so much better. I'm actually getting out of NYC for a week, I'm getting away from the hectic city life, stress, etc. It's an escape for me. I wish we could spend two weeks away, but after awhile the hotel starts to get us.
- Pen Pals.
That's all for now!
Have a lovely day!