Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Love Letter



Dear Jose,

What can I say? These past 8 months have been great and amazing. Yes, we've had our ups and downs, fought, and we've definitely been on rollercoasters, but at the end of the day we get through the rough patches and we still love each other. I never thought we'd make it this far, but I saw potential in us and I made sure not to give up on us. You're the love of my life, my future husband, and the future father to my kids. I can't wait for the day that we are married, we start our life together, we have kids of our own, and grow old together. I love how comfortable I am around you; how I can joke around you, act silly, tell you anything that's on my mind, laugh with you, cry with you, you're always there for me, etc. I really can't put into words how you make me feel. You're an amazing guy. You're wonderful, the best, the sweetest, the most caring, funny, loving, jokester, and the most incredible guy that I've ever met. To me you're perfect, I love everything about you. You mean everything to me; you're my life and world. I couldn't have asked for a better man and I wouldn't want anyone else. I'm so glad we met and I gave you a chance. I don't know where I'd be without you. You've helped me so much. You've helped me overcome so many things and you've taught me a lot, like the subway and bus system, politics, law, etc. I know you've been through a lot, with relationships and your personal life. I know things have been said to you in the past and those words have hurt, but I will never leave you or hurt you. I will always be here for you, no matter what. I will always love you no matter what. I love you to death. I'm so proud of you of how far you've come. I know you're going to make it far in life, you're going to become successful, and all your dreams and hopes are going to come true. You have a lot of passions and ambitions and that's a wonderful thing. Keep chasing those dreams my love.

Forever and always,

xx Courtney

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...