- If a restaurant table or chair is dirty, I can't sit there.
- I can't sit at the end of the booth at a restaurant, I need an aisle seat.
- I hate those strobe lights they have at concerts (you know the ones that flash really quickly).
- I hate going to diners. I will not eat at one.
- The humidity and the heat. New York gets very humid in the summer and I don't do well in it.
- Huge crowds. You know when you're at a concert and the crowd around you starts getting bigger and bigger and you look behind you to see a sea of people? And then you're crammed next to people and you can't move? Yea, that I can't handle. I will literally, push my way out and stand on the side or in the back where there's more room. I get claustrophobic a little bit and I'm only 5'2.
- Arguments. I used to be very argumentative when i was younger but ever since a few years ago I can't stand it anymore.
- Driving. I don't drive because I can't handle it. When I do drive, which is extremely rare, I have road rage and I panic when driving. I'm like Spongebob when I drive.
What are some things you can't handle?