Friday, October 11, 2013

October Daily: Rainy Days


Rain, rain go away. Come again some other day. 

I love sunny days and everything it has to offer, but I do love the occasional rainy day. On a rainy day, I like to: 
  • watch TV 
  • blog
  • surf the web
  • listen to music
  • bake
  • craft
  • sleep
  • write
  • spend the day with my fiance cuddling
  • drink some hot chocolate (depending on the season)
  • wear something cozy (depending on the season)
  • read a book
  • and just stay indoors. 
I'm a very simple person when it's raining out. I like to stay in and that's it. I dread going out and traveling in it. In college, it would always rain on days I had class. I remember one semester, it would always rain on a Wednesday and the following semester it would always rain on a Thursday. Very odd mother nature, very odd. 

xx Courtney  

4 comments:

  1. I love how we are alike on rainy days. I personally love it when it rains because no one expects me to go out in it at all. They know I hate driving in the rain. I do get asked to bake or cook something fancy when it rains because for some odd reason I cook WAY better on rainy days. I must have rainy cooking fingers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind being in the rain. I DON'T like driving in it. :)

    Thanks for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I'm your new follower from The Bloggera Digest Blog Hop:) You have a really great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...