Thursday, October 17, 2013

Boys Behind The Blog

Boys Behind The Blog

Today, I'm linking up with Stephanie of Never The Same Spice Twice for Boys Behind The Blog.

Please, say hello to my wonderful fiance Jose!

1. Describe yourself in 5 words. Brave, funny, lazy, impatient, and charismatic. 

2. What is your biggest fear?  Not being able to obtain my own apartment. 

3. What is your favorite candy? Candy corn 

4. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? Simba from The Lion King. 

5. Who is your favorite football team? Colts 

xx Courtney  

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a picture of him as Simba! You guys are too cute.

    FYI - giveaway at my blog!
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...