Thursday, October 17, 2013

Currently


This week themes: dreading, anticipating, thankful, watching, choosing.

I'm currently dreading the cold and winter. I know it's coming. Next week it'll be in the 50's and I'm not so happy about that. 

I'm currently anticipating the mail. I'm waiting for a giftcard that I won to come and it's not here yet. I keep checking the mail everyday. 

I'm currently thankful for everything. My life, fiance, and my family.  

I'm currently watching sports with my fiance. I hate sports, but I love him, so I do it for him. 

I'm currently choosing a school for my certificate program to become a wedding and event planner. Yes, that's right! I finally decided on a career and I chose wedding and event planning.

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...