Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Five Among Friends


The calendar says October 2, but the weather says something different. Today it's 84 degrees out...in October! And tomorrow it's supposed to be the same. Weather in NYC is never consistent, but that's normal. We're still having an Indian summer and I don't mind one bit. The last mild fall we had was in 2011 and it lasted through the winter. So, I'm hoping for another mild fall and winter. *fingers crossed* But on the other hand, I hope it does get cold because last summer was the worst mosquito season I've experienced. Due to the mild winter in 2011 and into 2012, we had a bad mosquito season. 

What is your favorite color and is there a reason why it's your favorite?
I love colors, but purple is my favorite. 

What is the funniest thing that happened to you this week?
Nothing, much. My fiance and I are always messing with each and I'm always laughing and cracking jokes. So everyday is a funny day. 

What are your goals as a blogger?
To make more blogger friends, to connect more, to get my name out there, to become successful, and to make some money (as a side job). 

What word or phrase describes you the best? Why? 

Crazy
Orignial
Unique
Real
Trustworthy 
Nice
Energetic 
Young

Open question! Anything you'd like to say?
If you'd like to sponsor Chase All Your Dreams in October, please check out the PR/Advertise page for information. 

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...