Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ghosts & Goblins & Ghouls Oh My!


Would you buy your dream house if the price was right BUT you also were told it was inhabited by ghosts?

It depends. Are they nice and friendly? Or are they out to kill anyone who steps foot in the house and demonic? On second thought, probably not. I don't like hearing strange noises, especially at night. I don't even like it when the phone rings at night. Ghosts can be demonic you know! I've seen many episodes of Ghost Adventures! You don't want to mess with them. They're attracted to the living because of our energy. They use our energy to manifest. I do believe that if you get goosebumps, it's because of a ghost that went right through you or passed you. 

Anyway, if I really really really wanted the house, I'd have a ghost investigation team and a medium/psychic come and have them cleanse the house and see what kind of activity is going on. Especially if I had kids! Kids can see ghosts better than adults, so can dogs (they can sense them). I don't want my kid or dog freaking out because of some ghost in the house. 

Luckily, I've never encountered a ghost and I don't live in a haunted house. What would you do? Would you buy a haunted house? Have you encountered ghosts? 

xx Courtney 

3 comments:

  1. I am such a baby with that kinda stuff. I would def not want a haunted house. Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ab.Soutely. Not. :) I would never be able to go to sleep, and plus I'm a big 'ol sissy when it comes to being scared!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...