Thursday, October 10, 2013

This Or That Beauty Tag


Today, I'm linking up with Sabrina of Cattails and Cardigans for This Or That Beauty Tag.

Makeup:

1.Blush or Bronzer:
Bronzer
2.Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipstick
3.Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara
4.Foundation or Concealer: Foundation
5.Natural or Colored Eye Shadow: Colored
6.Press or Loose Eye Shadow: Press
7.Brush or Sponge: Brushes
 
Nails:
 
1.Opi or China Glaze: Opi
2.Long or Short: Long
3.Acrylic or Natural: I love the look of arcylic, but I can't do anything with them on. So, natural.
4.Bright or dark: Bright
5.Flower or No flower: No flower
 
Perfume:
 
1.Perfume or Body Splash: Body Splash
2.Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion
3.Body Wash or Soap: Soap
4.Lush or other: Other I guess?
 
Fashion:
 
1.Jeans or Sweat Pants: Sweats
2.Long or Short Sleeves: Short, even though I've been wearing more long sleeves in the fall and winter lately.
3.Dress or Skirt: Dress
4.Scarves or Hat: Scarves
5.Studs or Dangling earrings: Studs
6.Necklace or Bracelet: Necklace
7.Heels or Flat: Flats
8.Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Neither
9.Jackets or Hoodies: Hoodies
10.Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21
 
Hair:
 
1.Curly or Straight: Straight, I have no patience to curl my hair.
2.Bun or Pony Tail: Both. I wear a pony tail a lot during the day, but I do love putting my hair in a bun at times.
3.Bobby pins or Butterfly clip: Clips
4.Hairspray or Gel: Hairspray
5.Long or Short: Long. I like short hair on other people, but I look 12 when I have short hair.
6.Dark or Light:  Dark
7.Side swept or Full Fringe: Side swept
8.Up or down: Up. I like wearing it down but since it's so long, it gets in the way, so it's always up. Plus, I feel more comfortable that way. 
 
Random:
 
1.Rain or Shine: Shine
2.Summer or Winter: Summer.
3.Fall or Spring: Fall
4.Chocolate or Vanilla: Both, but I prefer Vanilla lately. 

xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...