Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blogember: Favorite Apps


Instagram
I just love this app. It's a great way to connect with people and to show others what you're up to. It's like Twitter and Pinterest put together. I use this app A LOT! I'm always checking it and updating it. PS. My name on IG is @mscdyson. 

Better Homes & Gardens Must Have Recipes
This app is great for last minute ideas or if you're shopping and you forgot what the recipe calls for, you can just look it up really quick. Plus, you don't waste paper and ink! 

Mr. Number
If you get an unwanted call or a random number calling you, you can block the number and mark it as spam.with this app. It's great for me, because I get a lot of unwanted calls. 

Family Feud
I love this game and I play it everyday.

Sound Hound
Such a great app! If I hear a song I'm unfamiliar with, I can open this app, put it next to the speakers for 30 seconds and in a few minutes I have the song information. 

xx Courtney 

PS. Don't forget to enter the October Sponsor Giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm I may have to check some of these out. Thanks for sharing! I ran across your blog through Mr. Thomas and me and I would love for you to follow me at http://sincerelymrslo.blogspot.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Number! I haven't heard of that one yet! Thanks for linking up with the Weekend Wander! I hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...