Friday, November 1, 2013

Blogember


One of the best lessons life has shown you. 

I've learned a lot in my 22 years. I've learned school's important, no matter how much you hate it. It's the only way you'll get through life and have a good stable job. I've learned to not worry so much about what others think, to stop and smell the roses, enjoy life, and have fun! Life's way too short to be negative, so be positive! But the best lesson I've learned is about love. Love is the best thing in the world. It keeps you sane, positive, and it makes you feel better. 

Before I met Jose I was a negative, cold hearted witch. I wasn't very pleasant to be around, I wasn't friendly, I looked angry all the time (even though I wasn't), I never wanted kids in the future; I wasn't very nice to be around. Then I met Jose and everything changed for me. He opened me up. I became more warm towards people, I wasn't negative anymore, I actually entertained the idea of having kids with him, I was a lot nicer, etc. Well, it's not entirely his doing. You see, the reason I was that way before him, was because of my severe anxiety issues. So, the combination of Jose and the anxiety pills helped me become who I am today. 

Anyway, meeting Jose opened up the possibility of love. Knowing that someone actually loves you (besides your parents), was a great a feeling. Knowing that even though you're not together 24/7, that person loves you no matter what and loves you 24/7. Knowing all that makes you feel better and it makes you feel better about yourself. Life has shown me that love is possible, that there's someone out there for everyone to love, there's a soulmate for everyone, and sometimes it takes longer to find them. 

xx Courtney 

1 comment:

  1. beautiful post! I am your "blogging little" and finally stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...