Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Two Cents: Crop Tops

I don't care how skinny you are, how good looking you are, that you have your belly button pierced, how good looking your stomach is, how hot it is outside, what the cool trend is, or anything along those lines. Crop tops don't look good on anyone! Period. I don't want to see your midriff or stomach. Ew! Unless we're at the beach, I don't want to see it. If you want to cool off or wear something that shows your midriff, go the beach then!


I was going to the mall this past summer and as I was walking to the entrance, I saw a girl in really short shorts (ugh) and not just a crop top, something worse than that; a strapless bathing suit type top. *sigh* This is how women dress these days and this is how they dress where I live. It's atrocious! Ladies, it's not attractive, appealing, cute, hot, sexy, or anything along those lines. No guy wants to see it and you're just leaving a lot for a guy's imagination, that applies to bathing suit type tops and crop tops. I don't understand the trend and I never will. I will not follow it at all.






I think you get my point. 

xx Courtney 

2 comments:

  1. Haha I agree. I hate crop tops - they're not flattering and they send a "slutty" message.
    New follower Whit from Raspy Wit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really a fan of these either.. they remind me of shirts I had for my Barbies when I was little!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...