Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Social



Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life. Unless you count the volunteer work I've done, I've only had 2 paying jobs in my life. I worked at my dad's medical office in 2007 as a medical clerk and his other medical office as another medical clerk. I'm tired of being a medical clerk, so I'm trying not to get a job like that again. 

Name 4 movies you would watch over and over. Pirates of the Caribbean, Despicable Me, Finding Neverland, and Finding Nemo. 

Name 4 places you have lived. When I was a newborn I lived in another part of NYC, then we moved somewhere else in the city when I was 1, and then before I turned 2, we moved to Queens, NY. I've been living in the same house for 20 years. 

Name 4 of your favorite foods. Pizza, chips, cookies, and ice cream. 

Name 4 things you always carry with you. My phone, wallet, a water bottle, and a pen. 

Name 4 places you have been on vacation. Maine, Rhode Island, Florida, and Pennsylvania. 

xx Courtney 

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to take a vacay to Pennsylvania. It's full of history there, and I bet a really fun trip.
    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered what it would be like to grow up in NYC! I've never been there before, but really hope to visit one day. Anyway just stopping by from the link up to say hi!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...