Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

I saw this post over at Sweet Happenings and I knew I had to do it. 

Favorite candle scent?
Hmmm...probably Autumn Wreath from Yankee Candle. But I also love Pumpkin Spice candles just as much. Ok, I  love all the fall scented candles out there. 


Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate! I hate coffee and tea. I only drink tea when I'm really sick and even then I hardly drink it. I take like a few sips and I'm done. 

Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
Nope. I like makeup, but I don't wear a lot or wear it that often; even though I have a ton of it. 

Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Stuffing (my grandfather makes the best kind, it's better than the box), pecan pie, 

Hats or scarves? 
Scarves definitely! 

Most worn sweater?
I have this cable knit (I think it's that) white sweater top from Urban Outfitters that I absolutely love! It's warm, comfy, and it looks great on me. 

Must have Fall nail polish?
I don't have one. I just wear whatever color I like. 

Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
I'm not a fan of football or any sport for that matter, so I'm going to have to go with jumping in a pile of leaves. 

Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings. I used to hate them, but ever since I put on some weight, I've been in love with them and living in them. 

Boots or Uggs?
Boots. I have a pair of Uggs, but I hate them and I dread wearing them. They're not comfortable and I feel like I'm wearing moon boots. Plus, they're not stylish in my opinion and when it gets really cold here in NYC, they don't keep my feet warm. 

What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?
The scents! 

Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
Hmmm...not really. I haven't actually sat down and listened to new music in awhile. But I've been listening to Applause by Lady Gaga and The Saturday's new CD non stop. 

What is the Fall weather like where you currently live?
It all depends on what mother nature's in the mood for. About a year or 2 ago, it was really mild. We had 50-80 degree weather. Some years it's really cold and winter is a continuation of fall, they just mesh together. Other years, like this fall, it's a mix. Some days are mild, in the 
60's, and other days it's in the 30's and 40's. NYC fall is crazy and moody. Mother nature has mood swings and is bipolar at times. 

xx Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...