Thursday, December 26, 2013

Currently


This weeks themes:
baking, loving, missing, craving, laughing

I'm currently baking nothing. But I will be baking this weekend! I'll be making cookies, not sure what kind though; probably a triple chip cookie or raspberry jam shortbread

I'm currently loving Christmas, my fiance, my new job (yay!), and the fact I'm making money. 

I'm currently missing my childhood. When you were young you had no worries, especially about money. You did whatever you want without a care, you got a ton of presents at Christmas, etc. I miss it! 

I'm currently craving chocolate, sweets, and junk food! You know, it's that time of the month again. 

I'm currently laughing at the commercials for Grudge Match with Robert DiNero. My fiance want to see it this weekend! 

xx Courtney 

2 comments:

  1. Who hosts the currently themes/link up?

    Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a kid really was nice. :) Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...