Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Currently


THIS WEEKS THEMES:
feeling, questioning, longing, watching, moving

I'm currently feeling under the weather. My allergies have been killing me since last week. I have a love/hate relationship with the spring. 

Jose, my boyfriend, is currently questioning what his next step is in terms of schooling and a career. He just finished his Associates in Criminal Justice, but now he's wondering what to get his Bachelor's in and what career he wants in CJ. 

I'm currently longing to go on vacation and get out of NYC for awhile. I haven't been on vacation since the summer of 2012. 

I'm currently watching TV. Nothing in particular; I have it on for background noise. 

I'm currently moving nothing. I do want to move soon, out my parents house, but I'm not financially stable yet. 

xx Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...