Friday, February 19, 2016

Weekly Love


TGIF! I'm so glad this week is over. Last week I was sick with a sinus infection and this week school was closed for winter break, so no work this week. I'm currently looking for a more part time or full time assistant teacher job; something with better hours for pay and my CDA program. Jose, however, started his new job at United Airlines yesterday.

Here's what I was loving this week.

Violet the baby goat. She's adorable! I love how she jumps around and explores :)

This lemon coin purse from Kate Spade.


Colorful post it notes at the office.

This quote. 

Coldplay at the Superbowl. I didn't watch the Superbowl (I hate football) or the performances, but I did see pictures and this is beautiful. 

Piper the pg has a new friend, a puppy! It's adorable!


These adorable 4 month old panda cubs learning to walk.

This birthday cake is so cute!

I don't know what it is, but there's just something about this collection that I like.

This quirky wall hanger. I would use different animals though.



xoxo,
Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...