Sunday, February 28, 2016

Currently: February 2016


Reading... The Good Luck Girls of Shipwreck Lane by Kelly Harms. 
Playing... nothing. 
Watching... The Middle and occasionally The Golden Girls. 
Trying... to find a better teaching job. I'm applying like crazy. 
Cooking... less. I hate how little cooking I've been doing. But I don't have much time anymore. It's my passion and it's bumming me out. 
Drinking... water. I don't drink much, other than juice and water. 
Calling... no one. 
Texting... no one lately. 
Pinning... whatever catches my eye. Mainly gardening and saving money tips. 
Tweeting... random things; freebies, giveaways, etc. 
Going...  nowhere. I went to school to sub for a few days this month. 
Loving... that spring is almost here and February is almost over.  
Hating... February. This has been the worst month so far this year. 
Discovering... new family on Ancestry. I'm always trying to expand my family tree. 
Thinking... about ways to advance my life. 
Feeling... tired and lost. 
Hoping... to see my boyfriend soon. It's been 10 days, almost 2 weeks. That's the longest we've been apart. I'm also hoping March is a better month. 
Listening (to)... nothing in particular. 
Celebrated... nothing in particular. 
Smelling... nothing. 
Ordering... vital records. Not for myself but for genealogy purposes.
Considering... nothing. 
Starting... nothing. 
Finishing... February.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...