Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Etsy Love

I have a confession to make...I love Etsy. I'm addicted to it. There should be an anonymous group for Etsy addicts. I can see it now.

Me: "Hi I'm Courtney and I'm addicted to Etsy". 
Everyone: "Hi Courtney". 


And they would help me with my addiction. But there is no such group and I guess it's better than some other addictions, right?

Anyway, I shop on there quite often because the stores around me, don't sell everything I need to do my crafting and to make jewelry. True, I live 10 minutes outside of NYC but I don't feel like waiting for a bus or train just to get into the city to shop. Plus, I don't know the city that well. I need my dad with me if I go. So I resort to the next best thing, Etsy!

So, every Tuesday I'm going to post my favorite Etsy finds or my favorite Etsy item/shop. Well, I'll try to do this every Tuesday. Maybe every week, whenever I get around to it? Yea, why don't we go with that.

So without further ado, here's my favorite Etsy shop of the week:


Green Garden Stamps

She makes her own rubber stamps and they're adorable and beautiful. I love them all and I want them all but they're not cheap. She sells some individually but most of them come as a set. Here are some of my favorites:











As you can see, I have quite a few favorites. I could have listed more, but I think you get the point. I basically love her shop. Her shop is definitely worth checking out.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...