Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back From Hiatus & Blogtember

Sorry, for the long hiatus. I was busy with school, my fiance, and to be honest, I was lazy. But I'm back with new posts; wedding planning, things I like, my life with my fiance Jose, apartment searching, makeup challenges, other challenges, etc. So, to kick things off this month, I've started the Blogtember series. 



Jenni from Story of My Life started this blog challenge for September and I'm excited to be starting this (even though I'm a day late). I've been wanting to write more on here and get back into blogging, since my 8 month hiatus from it, so these prompts are perfect.

Today's prompt is:  If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

Oh, I how wish taking 3 months off could be that easy, with no care in the world and get paid vacation. But I can dream, right? If I could take 3 months off, I'd:

  • Travel to Europe, Canada, the America's,  Dominican Republic (where my fiance's from), etc. with my fiance.
  • Write a novel.
  • Do more wedding planning (details on about that in the next blog post).
  • Sleep in and catch up on TV shows and movies.
  • Just escape to an island with my fiance.
  • Learn something new.
  • Do a lot more cooking and baking. 
  • Take more road trips with my fiance. 
There's so much more I would do. I would most likely travel the world and take road trips with my fiance, like go to the beach, visit small towns, travel from NY to California, go to new restaurants, and just see the rest of the country, which I've never had a chance to do before. And then on rainy days, when I can't go out to sight see, I'd stay in with my soon to be hubby in a hotel or rented house, catch up on TV shows and movies, spend some alone time with him, order some room service (maybe cook depending where we are), and enjoy our time together, before we head back to the hustle and bustle of NYC. That would be the perfect 3 months. 

xoxo Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I would love to have three months off. Scratch the cooking and baking then you can count me in :D

    xx glamdevils

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...