Wednesday, October 23, 2013

7 Deadly Sins Link Up


Today, I'm linking up with Shane of Whispering Sweet Nothings for 7 Deadly Sins. 

Seven Great Things In Your Life

  1. My fiance. I don't know what I'd do without him or where I'd be without him. He means the world to me and he also happens to be my best friend. 
  2. Music. I love singing, dancing, and the way it cheers me up or evokes an emotion.
  3. Baking. I love the fact that I can whip anything in an instant, pop it into the oven, and have something sweet and delicious in minutes. 
  4. My blog. It's been growing more and more. So, \hank you to all who follow me. 
  5. Sleep. Ever since I graduated college, I've gotten more sleep and thank God for that! 
  6. My intelligence
  7. My creativity. I don't know where I'd be without my creativity. I think I'd be at a lost. 
Seven Things You Lack and Covet

  1. Patience. Ugh, I've had a bit more of it lately, but I still don't have enough of it. 
  2. Time. There's not enough time in the day to enter giveaways, read blogs, spend time with my fiance, work, and do everything else I want to do. I guess that's why they created the hours of 12 midnight to 6 am, so you can get extra work done. But someone please create an extra hour in the day. Please?
  3. Perfect skin. I've lived with acne all my life. Finally in my 22nd, year, the majority of it has gone away. But on my face I have rosacea. 
  4. Height. I hate being 5'2. 
  5. A job. I know I'll get one soon, I just need to follow number 1, patience. 
  6. Hair styling ability. My two hair dos for everyday: a pony tail and leaving it loose. 
  7. Driving skills. No one will ever make me drive. I hate it with a passion.
Seven Things That Make You Angry

  1. Driving. I have road rage and I will literally scream at you while I'm driving if you do something dumb. Trust me when I say that we have the worst drivers here in NYC.
  2. People who don't listen, pay attention, and don't have any common sense. I have no time for you if you don't have common sense at least.
  3. People who just stand or stop suddenly in the middle of a sidewalk or hallway. Like, move to the side and talk to your friend or take care of whatever it is. Don't interrupt me when I'm walking at a good pace. NYC is literally an obstacle course; on the road and off. 
  4. How people can get away with certain things and yet if I did the same thing, I'd get caught by the police. Like, people who text and drive or talk on the phone while driving. My dad gets a ticket for scratching his ear, not even talking on the phone, and yet someone else gets away with it. I was in the car with my dad, driving on the highway, and we were in traffic. Why? Because some idiot was texting while driving and moving really slowly. He was the cause of our traffic! 
  5. How women are down graded and have stereotypes towards them. 
  6. Animal abuse.
  7. People who judge others without getting to know them.
Seven Things That You Neglect To Do

  1. Exercise
  2. Clean my room.
  3. Budget my money properly.
  4. Eat healthy.
  5. Re-take driving lessons and get my license.
  6. Renew my permit. 
  7. Use my acne medicine. 
Seven Worldly Material Desires

  1. A plane ticket to anywhere, so I can travel the world.
  2. More clothes and jewelry.
  3. A tablet or an Ipad. 
  4. More shoes.
  5. More nail polish
  6. A better digital camera.
  7. A Macbook. 
Seven Guilty Pleasures

  1. Chocolate
  2. Nutella
  3. Chips
  4. Cookies
  5. Candy
  6. Plantain chips
  7. Offline shopping and online shopping.
Seven Things You Love About Love

  1. My fiance
  2. The passion
  3. The chemistry between two people
  4. How you can see how in love 2 people are
  5. The fairytales
  6. The holidays, like Valentine's Day
  7. Finding your soulmate
xx Courtney 






2 comments:

  1. Your "gluttony" list totally has me salivating haha :)

    Glad to have found your blog! Happily following along!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the linkup :-)
    I so agree with you on wrath: people who stop in the middle of things! I get so aggravated and just want to push them but instead I resort to glaring while I find a way to pass them. Sometimes shoving just a little if I really can't avoid it... lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...